Tuesday, December 18, 2007

NOT SO PERFECT

Well we all know life can get that way a times. Actually it is that way the majority of the time.

But it is nice to imagine it more perfect. Maybe not enough for it to happen, but enough for us to savor it as a joy.

Just those rare occasions when we toy with the illusion we have reason to smile for good is coming our way. It might never come, but we sure can hope.I know I work very hard on this possibility. Not that it always comes out the way I hope, but still it is worth the try.

But then that is because I do choose to try and make this whole thing work to my advantage. And the way to do this is for me to take the time to make others think it can happen.

Oh yeah, that is so much fun. You dangle that carrot out there. One that says, "hey, buddy this will work, honest."

The honest part is what really counts. It isn't true, but sounds great. Really a blessing if they belief it too.

Which happens in some cases. Not all you understand. Some are not that gullible. I hate that part.

Fortunately, they are not the majority, for that I am grateful. I just focus on the times it does work.

Actually perfection when you think about it might even get boring. Yes, I said boring. Why? Well that is easy, because it would be the same thing every day.

I don't care if you get to eat steak every day, sooner or later you want something different. So why wouldn't that apply to perfection.

I mean when you think about it what are we so sure heaven is perfect? Ah, now I got some worried.

Well maybe I will make a few think about it for a change. Not enough to prefer any other choice, just enough to get them to sweat a little.

Personally, I don't mind at all. For the way I see it when you have a whole eternity to fix things, who cares about a few mistakes?

Rash's rules you understand. I love them to the point, I write them in chalk so if they don't work out I can lie about them not being good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home