Thursday, December 20, 2007

FUN IN THE SHADOWS

Ah, who can not savor this idea as cool? Well, okay I do admit that if you are all alone in some alley and can see a big gang of brutal killers coming your way, that is not the time you will be dancing.

But then life does have those moments we can truly cherish when being in the shadows is a blessing. I love it.

The occasions when you sit back and smile, feeling so good because you know that no one is going to see you and find out what you have been doing. Oh yeah, now that is a thing of real beauty.

The trick of this is being sure you are able to get away with this and not being caught. Oh yeah that is not a good option.

So there are times when you might have to explain why you are there. That can be the challenging times.

Because they will not accept when you are in my situation as a Mayor that is was a good thing I was lurking in the shadows. Lurking is a big issue here.

You can stroll, mosey, gaze into eternity with such a profound look and they will think you are cool. But if you are in the shadows you can't do any of those, so you better have a good reason.

I've managed the truth. None of them true naturally, but they are fun to talk about. Yep, I must confess I savor those creative challenges.

I didn't say I wasn't happy when I didn't get caught either. And since this to be really fun means you need pals, then you better make sure you pals don't rat you out.

This is really a major consideration. It is very critical such people are trustworthy. That is not easy with the crowd I hang with.

They are something less than honorable. So our goal here is to be sure they are also as guilty as I am.

That way none of us gets the idea we can turn traitor. Which on a practical level is why I savor my private times when ladies in other relationships.

They are less likely to want to tell when they risk to get in trouble too. Ah, that is the pure genius of it all for me.

And that is what I do love about the process. A nice way to hide without worrying you will get in trouble. Just another tidbit of advice that hopefully will help get you past the little times you are thinking about the shadows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home