Sunday, November 25, 2007

ANOTHER SLICE

ANOTHER SLICE

Well who can complain about another slice? I guess it would depend on and what kind of slice you were talking about.

For example, if you are talking about a slice of pizza now that is good. Or say a slice of bread that is good too.

But then we are talking food and that always seems to be a fair and tasty. However, there are other types of slices that can make you drool too.

Like a slice of bribery pie. Oh come on would you expect me to say otherwise? I mean really.

Which is probably what happens with some people. They would never ever think of a bribe as tasty.

So they go hungry. Yeah, that is what happens. They end up going without some important nutrients.

At least from my point of view. Because after all is life just a message in your brain telling you to stop?

Hmmm, gee that sounds clever doesn't it? I will have to remember to write that down somewhere.

Just not sure where. Maybe in my file I can access when times require. I need to be sure I don't loose any of these gems.

They are so helpful on so many occasions. A little slice of literary gold to be cashed in when an emergency occurs.

And there are plenty of them around. You can be sure of that. We never lack for the joy of a crisis.

I wish I did. It would be wonderful if we did, but we never do. So that means I need these little detours to help with the process.

But that is okay for I take such joy in the process of seeing the times this all aids me in the process of getting a slice. That part I haven't forgotten about.

So for now I will have to be content to just savor the hope to enjoy the option of when I can get my slice that I want. It's not heaven, but a nice dessert.

Which is the part I will remember. And along the way I might even find a few recruits for the war on poverty. The one where we shoot the wounded and steal them blind. Yeah so touching huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home