Wednesday, November 28, 2007

SAVE IT FOR LATER

Aw, now this is fun concept. Appealing to people's sense of feeling they are in control of their lives.

So much so that they can afford to think in terms of the future. And to be sure they always feel good that this is possible.

Now in reality that doesn't happen that much. Most of it from my view is basically dumb luck.

Oh I'm not saying that they don't need to prepare. That is very helpful to plan things. But so often it seems plans never work out the way we expect.

So we end up with the joy of you know imagining that will be the case. Not that it works in the long run, but it does give us a certain sense of joy.

In any event I do savor how life moves on. How we can find those little nudges of inspiration to give life a smile.

Which naturally gives us all hope. And you can never have enough of that in life. So to me anything one can do in order to inspire such hope is a good thing.

Now the hitch for me resides in not doing this myself. Oh yeah that is the challenge. I have to be a model. But nobody says I can't be made out of clay.

Oh I will sing the praises of saving for a rainy day. But the whole time I will be out acting like it will never rain.

And I even will have my umbrella somewhere. Not sure where, I never seem to be able to remember that part.

Which is okay because that is not a problem. See I just will borrow your savings to buy one when the time comes.

Oh I will leave an IOU, signed by somebody else. So you feel better about being ripped off.

Still that doesn't mean it will translate into you ever getting your money back. However, I will be sure to you know drape you in the lies so you won't get upset.

Oh you will end up broke. For I will have squandered every penny, but wasn't it great how proud you felt over your diligence?

Now that is such a wonderful feeling. Why ruin with any concern that it wasn't the reality in terms of what I did with you money. I will include a postcard from my vacation or maybe a calendar so it won't be a complete loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home