Sunday, December 16, 2007

TOXIC GOOD STUFF

Now this for me is where you do things on impulse because they sound good or might feel good, but end up causing disasters. Oh yeah there are plenty of them.

Not that we want to advertise the fact. Nope, nobody likes to admit when we intentionally want to be stupid.

We are more prone to enjoy the moment and pray to God nobody finds out when we blew it. Just be able to savor the time and smiles and forget the consequences.

Yep, we do have to worry about the bill that comes from being stupid. It is really hard to always appreciate though.

I mean disasters sort of lead to screaming and panic. There is just such a joy in that regard from not having time to think about how stupid we have acted.

Such is the nature of life. Not the one we will admit to. But I sure do savor the times when we can rejoice over such idiocy.

There really are times when we can. Not always, but once and a while the disaster is so bad we honestly have to sit back and laugh about it.

And you can be sure that I do savor those moments so often. Not all the time, but more when this happens to somebody else.

Yep, I can really enjoy such moments. Oh I won't tell the person that. It would be so tacky.

Much better to just wait and talk about the person behind their back. That is more fun anyway.

Yeah, I will admit that seems kind of tacky. However, you take the joys of life where you can find them.

Maybe life might be more fun if we had more chances to laugh at our stupidity. But we seem to only savor such moments when it is related to somebody else

Which is not all bad. Just not that great to some. For me, heck I love to laugh and that brings such joy when I didn't screw up.

Funny how it is always the little things that give us reasons to smile. I will always savor such experiences.

And I won't admit it openly you understand. Nope just keep talking about it behind your back. That just really is a time to dream and cherish. And we all love those times whether we mention them or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home