Sunday, November 04, 2007

WONDERFUL

Now this is truly a blessed situation. Providing one is able to see the wonderful as a good thing. Would there ever be a time when something could be wonderful and not be a blessing?

I think so. Not that I enjoy the experience, but again if something is wonderful in general or for somebody else it doesn't mean you will enjoy it.

True, things can be wonderful for one without being misery for others. That is the nice thing about wonderful. It is rather a given I suppose in that regard.

However, I do have a tendency to savor a wonderful a little more when I know it is at the price of somebody else. Kind of absurd perhaps, but it is how I like to see it.

Why? I guess because I am operating under this odd theory that there is only so much wonderful going on in the world. We have a limit you understand.

My view naturally. Which is predicated on the awareness of how people are as a rule not nice or good.

I personally seen much to contradict this fact. I wish I had. But the reality from my point of view is that it is stupid to assume people will naturally want wonderful for somebody else.

So, I have taken the approach that never presume that others have an inclination towards kindness. Doing so from my books is a big mistake.

And when you do this you invited a reaction of indifference. You choice you understand as to whether or not is works out.

Which as far as I have witnessed just doesn't happen when you want. I wish it did, but the wonderful just seems to get lost in the process.

Then if you do manage it things are never quite as wonderful as you imagine because they suck on some level. That is the result of people.

It is always the major glitch in wonderful. Those little drones of boring who want to make you join their clan.

If you say no, that is when the plot to really ruin your wonderful. Which is easy to do if they plan it right.

That is why I work hard on the process of not letting them find a way to ruin any wonderful. Of course this takes effort. Some thought and some luck. In the end if you can smile and they end up sad then you have preserved the wonderful. Life goes n with a smile, at least for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home