Friday, November 02, 2007

LET THE GOOD TIMES SLEEP

Now this is great advice. Just one of those situations where there are times when it is so nice to take a nap.

And that is a good time where you are exhausted. Which happens to me in plenty of cases. You know working so hard and thinking up new cons is very draining on the mind.

Some people never seem to appreciate just how much. I guess they might if they were as crooked as I am. But I guess it is a good thing they aren't.

For I really don't need that much competition to be honest. I am much happier being able to savor all my greed without having to worry somebody else will do the same.

So for me I think I will always be grateful for the times I can sneak away and rest and not have the people wonder why? I hate those kinds of time of explanations.

But fortunately it doesn't come up all the time. Just enough to be annoying. Oh yeah it always will be something less than inspiring when I have to cope with that option.

Fortunately, I am able to divert attention away from my situation when I can come up with a decent enough lie. Those are hard to create when you are feeling to much pressure from different sources.

However, I am grateful for those occasions and also how I am able to find so many options for a few good naps. This is a critical part.

See, you can just go over to your house and go into the bedroom. A bad choice. Plus there is for me a little less than desirable option if I go to a motel without the benefit of a companion. Just hard to sleep when I would prefer to not be alone.

My view you understand. Not everyone would make that connection, but I do and that is one I have to embrace for myself.

So that leaves the motel option out of the question for just a nap. And then there is the problem of just parking somewhere in my car.

See the cops all know my car. And if they see it sitting parked somewhere they will always come up and see if I'm okay.

Having them show up while I'm snoring is not a good thing. So that is to be avoided too. And let me tell you that is not who I like to deal with things.

So after careful thought I have often just managed to handle this via my office. A private meeting only I'm single person in attendance. Ah, the sweet joy of secrecy behind closed doors. Makes me so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home