Sunday, October 28, 2007

A GOOD TIME

Now a good time is a little different than a good deal. One does not require the aid of another to have a good time. Which is very nice when you have to worry about some other person affecting something being good.

And so I do lean towards the good time option as the one that matters for obvious reasons. Actually, the one thing that can be true is that you can have a good time that is also a good deal. But a good deal might not always lead to a good time.

That is the way it works at times. Not that I necessarily like it. But it isn't always the choice we savor.

Still I do try to be sensitive to how this is viewed in others minds. For me it isn't that difficult.

But again that is me. Good is the optimum word here, but time verse deal must be factored in.

Basically you do have to sort of work at both, just sometimes you find a given option more appealing than others. And that means a lot to me.

So when I have a chance to savor the time without as much effort as the deal I go for it. That is what is important.

Mainly the rule is with a deal you have some risk involved. Some thought required that will be a necessary in order to accomplish what you want.

This is all fun at times. Providing you keep it focused and are willing to devote yourself to the goal of having it be good.

I don't see this as much of a problem. I see it as a common element we can all appreciate when we try.

Some just are more inclined to do so than others. I don't pretend to make that part of the rules others follow though.

Which is fine with me. For if they want to have a given set of rules and it all works best for them, then cool.

But that is all a matter of personal preference I suppose. I just prefer to make fun the order of the day.

And I order it as often as I can. Maybe not as often as I would like, but often enough to make it a good thing in my case.

Isn't that so wonderful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home