Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NO CAN DO

NO CAN DO

Now I d find this a fun thing to cope with at times. Those are the occasions when you can honestly say with a clear conscience you can't do something.

Personally, I have nothing against lying or depriving people of things when I need to. But there is something less difficult when it is the truth.

That just happens to mean I can look the person in the eye with confidence and not worry they will think I made the thing up. And if I work it right then it is even better.

Because then I can relax a bit since I do build up a certain equity in terms of being thought of as honest. It is a myth, but I do love when I can make it seem to be true.

Course that isn't every day. Which is the drawback. Sometimes I get spoiled by the times it does work out that way.

Then I forget when it isn't true. Which can end up being very embarrassing at times. That is if I forget when it can be discovered.

I have attempted to try and make this easier by not leaving anything to chance. You know even taking time to write things down.

That can be tricky though. Some times it gets hard to remember each situation. And who said what.

And so the quest must continue. We must always cling to the hope that there are enough no can do situations to make up for the lies.

And the most of the time we just focus on the need to clarify. The priority here is the clarity part.

Translations, make sure it makes sense. Yep no matter what happens it better make sense. If it doesn't mean it will always be fun.

That is the part I miss. The part where you get to stress people out because that is okay. I love that part. It nearly brings tears to my eyes.

All that groaning and moaning and you know they are totally screwed and it wasn't even your fault. It is heaven for us poor plotters.

Got to love it. Can't hate it that is for sure. I know I could lie and say I do, but I don't. I just like to pretend I'm sorry too

Which is a lie. But it gives me such a joy. And that makes it all worth while from my point of view.
We do cherish the small things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home