Saturday, November 10, 2007

RETESTING

This is one of those age old practices that leaves you with your head scratching. Like we really need to give people a second chance when they prove they are too stupid to pass the first time.

Now really does any of this seem pointless? Well it does to me. I mean does that have to be the case so people don't have to work as hard?

Has that feel to me of being about some people not wanting to try like the rest of us. So they expect you to give them a break and let them start over.

As for me, well I always take the more sensible arrangement. It is called cheating. Yeah, you read that right. I would prefer cheating to having to take a test a second time.

Now the only time I do enjoy a retesting is with a sobriety test. Like if I happen to get check while driving for under the influence. Oh man do I request a retesting if needed then.

Course most of the time I am fortunate since the cops where I live all know me. And they will be very understanding when they see me weaving down the road.

Not that it matters much since that isn't my normal behavior. Which I know is a good thing.

Still there are moments when I do have my errors in judgment. Basically those are where I make the mistake of going on the street where they might see me.

That is the part I try to avoid. So I do try and find alternative routes. And thank goodness I have found plenty.

But on those rare occasions when it ends up with a mistake where they see me then I have to hope for a retesting. At least I make it appear that way.

That is for the benefit of the cops who pull me over. Yeah that is the fun part. I let them think they did something good.

Course most of the time that really is just for show. Because the ones who do pull me over are not veterans.

They know better. Instead it is some rookie who is too new to know me. So he thinks it will make a difference.

It doesn't naturally. But it makes them feel good to think so. And that is okay. I enjoy letting them think they did something good.

And I enjoy making them snarl when I take the retest too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home