Friday, November 09, 2007

PLAYING LEAP FROG

This is a good game if you play it right. Which is easy in some ways. All you have to do is savor the ability to exaggerate.

Course I am speaking of the type of leap frog where you jump over facts. That is a good kind.

Because you get to pretend some screw up never happened. Which is very important. Yes, that can really be such a pain when you can't avoid some consequence for being wrong.

I work very hard to escape that problem. I really just don't look at that as a good thing. So the more I can avoid any bad things by figuring a way to make up some alternative meaning I am happy.

But there are times when that isn't possible. So that is when I have to resort to a different kind of leap frog activity.

Which comes down to me taking the time to be sure I find someone else to leap over and leave to blame for the problem. That is tricky at times.

With practice it does get easy. Oh yeah it really is so much fun when you can achieve the joy of leap over some mess and leaving another person stuck with the goo.

I love that occasion. You come away totally free of problems and the other poor slob ends up all messed up.

Now that is really successful types of leap frog. I am proud whenever I get a shot at doing that.

But that is okay. I'm very content when I'm the only one playing this game. Honestly, it is such a joy to play it with nobody else doing the same.

Just a tidbit of joy to a make my day. Another little slice of happy obtained at another person's expense.

It is to smile. And to dance. Just as long as nobody asks why. They do get rather upset when that happens.

So you do have to appreciate that any victory celebration has to be low key and not broadcasted to the world. A sound bit of advice.

And for that I do try to keep it in perspective. That means I don't play leap frog and tell. I will write it down.

Far enough from my view. I won't say what others call it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home