Sunday, November 11, 2007

ANOTHER TIME

Always a point of joy. To imagine life improving on a different day. I got to admit that is pure gold when it happens.

But then that is depending on whether or not the another time is full of hope. If it is a bill then that won't cut it.

Which is something that is part of the whole focus. You have to be able to get a thrill out of thinking in terms of possibilities.

I find this so important. Yeah, you just can't look forward to better times if they are going to suck.

But that is essential that you don't forget to have a really good luck. I mean don't get lost by the fog.

Fog happens when you take another person's uninformed word for something. That can really end up very painful.

So I try to be sure I avoid that problem. It really is so important to not forget that aspect. Which some do and I try not to.

All of which is part of the reality that matters. At least in my view. Oh yeah you can count on that part.

Honestly I do have to ask what is the logic of having some forecast about future where you just would prefer to jump off some cliff? I don't see that.

Well that is all part of the reason I make sure I focus on what is important. Which includes a strong devotion to being selfish.

Yep, the future always looks so much more rosy when that is my option. It might not seem that way to some, but it does to me.

Part of it for me is based upon the wisdom of not letting the crap drive you nuts. There is too much of that which goes on.

But you can be sure I don't fall for it. Nope, I will not let that sway me from having my own future look pretty darn good.

Which makes all the difference in the world. A fun time where you don't have to make up excuses for partying while the world is coming to an end.

Oh come on, tell me you wouldn't be in favor of that either? I'm just practical about it. And that is why it makes me happy not to pretend either. Life can be fun when you don't worry about crap but the fun stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home