Saturday, November 24, 2007

LUSTER

LUSTER

What can be more blessed than a shine in the eyes from some bauble of greed? Yes, that is what I said, a bauble of greed.

Now some might not want to view it that way, but I ask you would you be all drawn to something that didn't make you drool? Come on tell me that isn't important. Well go ahead if you dare.

I thought so. Yeah, that is the way it is folks. Just sit back and be proud of the fact. I know I am.

Which I hardly think is a bad thing. Because what is wrong with that? From my view there is nothing wrong with wanting good crap.

Now if you want bad crap that is a different matter. Known a few people like that in my day.

Honestly, that is so sad. What we need to do is help such unfortunate souls. They really are so tragic.

Which is what I try to make as an effort on my part to help these poor souls. Such people truly have a deficiency in their capacity for happiness.

So I looked upon such unfortunate souls as those with a need for help. And I will definitely do what I can to guide them towards the light.

That is the light shining on a display case full of trophies. Oh yeah that is so important. show some people just need that extra nudge and then they are fine.

Which is the joy I get any time I can't help anyone cross over the bridge from stupidity to pure avarice. Sort of warms me all over.

And along the way I'm so thrilled to help a few souls discover how luster truly does enhance their lives. Which makes it all so worthwhile in the long run.

At least I hope it does. From my point of view that is the difference between being happy and being dumb.

Okay, maybe that is my official definition, but it does seem to apply. And that is what counts the most.

They do so find success in the process. And naturally I get to charge a nice commission on their labors.

Which makes it even more satisfying. That is the part that I find most satisfying. A chance to savor helping people become what they used to think was corruption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home