Friday, November 16, 2007

EXTREMES

Now in reality you do have to ponder if this is a good thing. I feel it is. Maybe not when it turns brutal, but otherwise it is great.

Providing the extreme gives you smiles. Otherwise it can be painful. Depending on the nature of the extreme.

Personally I like extremes related to pleasure. Yeah those really make me smile. And they are seldom painful.

Okay there are times when they can be painful the next day. I got to accept that partying all night does have its drawbacks.

But then these days my idea of partying all night isn't quite the same as it was then. As when I was in college.

I have to allow for age as this point. Yeah the ladies I get to be with these days just aren't always as ready to rise to the moment as often.

But I do manage to find a way to survive. And that is a good thing. Maybe to a point it is worth contemplating.

Meanwhile I do savor moving down the road to the next pit stop and hoping it is a good place to visit. Which does happen enough to keep me happy.

Then there are the extremes, which give me headaches. Those are when people have what I consider to be very strange concepts of extremes.

Normally they are ones that don't include fun. Which is truly sad from my point of view. Because such people often have extremes that are to me downright scary.

I have nothing against things like exercise, but running a marathon is not my idea of fun. So you can forget me thinking that will be a good time.

The same holds true for so many other things of that nature. If it works for that person it is okay with me. But that will never be my idea of fun.

I just have trouble getting all excited about types of extremes that end up painful. Why that works for some people is hard to say.

I consider it to be a questionable choice. And if I want pain I will find the type where it comes from lady with a nice whip.

Yeah, that will give me a smile eventually. You can count on that. At least when I do in a way that gives me a reason to say this was a good idea. Might not work for some, but it does for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home