Thursday, November 22, 2007

UNDER TOMORROW

This is for me a category for achievement. It is so much fun because you get to officially put things off for a given time.

Boy do I need that option at times. Let me tell you it truly is critical. And I truly do savor when I can do that.

It doesn't happen enough I'm afraid. At least not enough that I can take pleasure in the cavalcade of precious reality being swayed into a vice grip where squeeze out any life from a dream.

Whew! That sounds great. I have no idea what it means. But it sounded great. Perhaps I'll make it the joy it should be.

You know write it down somewhere and figure a way to turn it into a law. Oh now that would truly make me happy.

But alas I doubt that will happen. I imagine it will never become reality. Not in the way I would enjoy.

That is a pity don't you think? I do. I want my dreams in terms of putting things off to become the light of tomorrow.

Gosh that sounds so great. Man I think I'm going to have to work on figuring a way to use those gems.

There has to be a speech or some other place I can use them. Not sure where yet. Such gold just can't shine in any old place.

It takes a special opportunity. But the great part is that I can find one eventually. Shoot I'll invent one if needed.

Yeah that is half the fun at times. Well it is for me. Just turning the future into a myth that you can make drool about works for me.

And you can believe that is a great deal. Oh yeah, I love talking about what hasn't happen yet.

Really is such a fun way to spend the time. I savor it so much. Just thrills me to be able to shine a little hope in other people's directions.

Oh yeah now that is the best part. You just get to sit back and make people have a reason to smile.

Now the real fun of all of this is when you end up you know reaching that moment when tomorrow does come. Then you have to be sure you are you know ready to come back with another version of tomorrow. That really kills them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home