Wednesday, November 21, 2007

SOLUTIONS MADE GREASY

Perfect ways to deal with disappointment. There is just something so helpful when you can reduce a problem down to a nice tasty donut.

Yeah, I said donut. Not that it is the solution to all life's problems. But sometimes it does provide a nice alternative to no answers at all.

Which is my point, there are occasions when you just have to be willing to accept the obvious. We sometimes get so caught up thinking in terms of other options, we don't accept the simple answers.

Which is of course so important to ever embrace. Always making sure you can say yes to crap as a way to forget the other kinds of crap.

So as a means to needing a smile instead of a scream it is a good thing. Well at least that is how I look at it.

Admittedly it is a shallow and less than profound alternative. I don't want to pretend it is otherwise.

But it still works. And that is what ought to count. Only it doesn't seem to be that way for all of the world.

Why is it this is considered as bad? Okay, I do admit the health issue can be a concern. So why not alter the mix a little?

I mean make is a good greasy. Some nutritious option that you have put a nice tasty twist upon for the heck of it.

Yeah, you can go that way if you want. Avoid the forbidden if you want. I don't mind. As for me, I want to party the good way.

Now am I claiming this will solve all your problems? Not at all. Just that it is a good option to consider.

So go ahead and love doing the fun stuff once and a while. Yeah, go for it and you will all be better for it.

Now if for some reason this doesn't work for you just let me know. I'll be glad to fill in for you.

I never have a problem making sure I will have a good time for you. And my prices are reasonable too.

We can work in the price list. It is negotiable, but I'm sure we can come to some reasonable figure providing you are open minded about the concept of legal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home