Monday, November 19, 2007

OH SO TASTY

Ah, the flavor of victory. It is even more yummy when it has been sweeten by cheating or deceit.

You can forget all that silliness about being fair and how cheaters never prosper. That as told by some idiots who have no clue about reality.

They pretty much suck at everything anyway. So they have to whine about being fair. An you can forgot that stuff about how you play the game mattering.

It only matters when you win. Sorry, but you can follow the rules and do all the right things, but it is the one who wins that will be remembered.

Which is the way it should be. At least according to the Limburger guide to successful playing.

I only wish I could share this wonderful philosophy with the world in a way that got some good results. But always seems to be difficult to accomplish at times.

I'm still convinced it is a good choice. Just hard to get everyone to agree. There are just too many for whom lack the openness to such experiences.

Now for those of more enlighten thinking there is a difference. I can let them savor the blessings I have to offer.

Which I gladly share for the right fee. You can be sure too that for the right person this will be a real joy.

Providing you manage to get the right mind set on the part of those will to be so inclined. I have been trying to find the perfect crew to enforce this option.

That isn't always easy, but I know they are willing when properly inspired. And if you do get a chance to savor finding the perfect minds to accept this snack all the better.

A little candy for the soul truly works. Only problem is that you have to be sure it is the right kind.

Pick a kind that affects the conscience and you are really screwed. I tell you that is not a good thing.

So you have to serve up the right flavor and to the right person. Then all is well. Not mentally, but otherwise.

Which is another form of success that you don't always get to savor. That is the part that I look forward to.

Not that I can tell the happy law abiding people, but who cares about them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home