Thursday, October 11, 2007

CELEBRATION

Oh how I do love this option. I call it an option since it does summon the joy of having a good time for a valid reason.

I do have to admit that celebrating of any kind appeals to me. So I do rejoice over that opportunity when it comes. It is just when the occasion has some merit that everyone understands it is even better.

Then you can have guilt free time. Which is so much preferable to the occasions when you feel like crap.

Oh yeah, I do savor the moments of partying with an extra smile because it is okay in other's eyes. It really counts in my situation.

But then in my life any time I can run away from life and savor an hour whole day just doing nothing except acting crazy, I feel great. And even better if I don't have to lie about it.

However there are too many occasions when people just don't seem to get it. They actually aren't willing to accept that as the proper philosophy for life.

Come on now, let's be honest, we can do a whole lot of discussion on what is proper, but nobody is going to seriously say that spending every second playing is good. They might not be willing to say it even though they believe it in reality.

And sadly because I am a politician I have to engage in supporting that point of view. I have to invest myself with the status quo opinion.

That you understand is just to get votes. It is a nice speech that I can say for the purposes of impressing.

You know the old, nose to the grind stone routine. A wonderful sentiment. Not hardly true in terms of desires, but sounds great.

And I will with such fervor and feigned conviction confess my support for that point of view. I'll keep doing same no matter what.

Only problem is that this doesn't actually do my taste buds much good. Instead I focus on being happy.

I just don't admit it to others. Not unless they truly happen to agree with my party philosophy.

Which normally happens when we are at the party. Oh we do have a great time. Just not when we are in a position where we have to tell others. That can ruin the effect when they see you having such a good time and goofing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home