Saturday, September 15, 2007

OFF COURSE

Oh my is this fun or what? It really isn't that surprising when it happens. It doesn't mean we will admit it though. Nobody likes to accept when we are totally that stupid.

Kind of like with guys who can't accept when they get lost. Now what makes it really bad is the refusal to ask for help. That is the part that sucks.

Now being off course can happen to everyone. It is the stupidity of pretending you're doing fine that is the big problem. Obviously if you are no where that you have a clue to identify and can't begin to put your finger on how to get where you need to be you are lost and off course.

So get on with accepting it. Come on now, be brave, suck it up and say, okay, I blew it and it is time to start over.

That would be the best advice. After all so you got lost, what is the big deal? The world will not end just because you end up admitting you were an idiot.

Actually, it is more insane and stupid to think you are okay pretending being a moron is really okay. That is truly worse.

At least it is too me. Mainly because of the pivotal point that you that you are still lost. No matter how you wish to explain it you are lost dummy!

So get on with you life. Get some help. Ask for directions, buy a map moron! Come on, stop acting like a jerk.

What have you got to lose? You might run out of reasons to lie about being lost. Would that be so terrible?

Just go with it. And if you are really creative you can make it into a game. A wonderful chance to laugh your ass off.

Well that is my view of it. I just want to get past this idea of being lost having such a bad reputation. It really does suck.

And who really needs that? Not me. I prefer the time honored tradition of finding some clown to blame for the problem.

That for me is progress. I love it when you can toss out some finger and say "he did it, he did it, he did it!"

And if it all goes well then it works, you stall so you don't have to admit you were lost and the other person gets the blame while you figure out how to stop being lost. Works great for everyone. My rule you understand. And so far I always keep tract by my rules. It means I always win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home