Sunday, July 01, 2007

ALL IN THE WRISTS

Well now, isn't this a nice title? I think so. You've heard that old saying about there being nothing up your sleeve? This is like that.

Basically it is the gift of trust used for seduction. Nice huh? It works for me, but then most things really do.

Not that I mind, but you just have to make sure you have that proper focus when the time comes. And that is what I try to remember.

See the problem is that you got to remain focused on what really works best for you. And in my case deception work a lot better than anything else.

Wish it was otherwise, but it isn't. And that is what counts. You have to keep clear in your head what matters the most.

For me that is survival. Well perhaps being able to have as much as I can despite what reality gives me. That part I don't bother with.

Only I've tried playing nice and it doesn't work. Honestly I wish it did, but it doesn't. So I have to resort to plan B.

And that for me is always an option whereby I cope with taking the method that works best in my case. Normally that happens with everything I'm afraid.

So I end up just having to deal with things on a level that works for me. Which in this case includes rambling about it.

Excuse me for the dribble. I just am stalling while I hope to come up with a good alternative to explaining why the truth doesn't work for me.

It really is tough. So far I have to say I haven't accomplished it. So I just do my best to make it look like I really tried just the same.

And then I move on to the more practical side of things. Enough to celebrate the joyous thrill of being what I get to be.

Now that I've said all that, I can feel so happy when things are all in the wrist. Because I'll be too busy lying to bother with it in terms of making a chance. The lies being the part you have to hear.

Which all works out very nicely from my point of view. Isn't that special? It is for me. Maybe not for those who don't get the same chance, but for me it does.

And that is the way it is. Which is always such a joy in my view. That is part of what makes life worth living if you have to make it worth something the way I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home