Monday, July 02, 2007

ONE HAND WASHES ANOTHER

A basic rule of hand washing you would think. And real important if you are talking about someone who works in preparing food. They definitely need to do that after using the bathroom.

Which means both hands too. One is just not enough. Unless you only have one. Then I wouldn't consider it bad. Not sure how you actually wash one hand if it is all you have.

Anyway, with this subject the reality is a matter of cooperation. Yep, I'm taking the predictable route with this.

Simply how can you clean up a problem unless you have help? There are times you can get a mess truly cleaned up without some extra hands.

And let me tell you with my life and all the scams I plot that end up in messes I need as much help as possible. It really is tough with the kinds of messes I create to clean them up by myself.

So I always look for lots of extra hands to take care of the mess. The hard part is making sure you don't tell the person why you have the mess.

That can be very tricky at times. It can be so dang hard to think up just the right lies to convince someone you need their help to avoid a scandal.

That is normally the kind of mess that comes out of these situations. A risk to have my secrets exposed.

Boy is that a challenge. You can be sure of that. More than one night I have spent staying up for hours trying to figure out the best way to convince some sucker into helping.

Oh the energy I have spent on that little adventure. It almost gives me a headache at times. But I do survive it.

And if I work it right, man oh man the joy that comes. Somebody else cleans up the mess or gets blamed for it.

That I just truly enjoy. Oh I might feel kind of less than inspired at times afterwards. Guild does that.

But what the heck, I always get over that. Eventually. And that is the time I really look forward to.

Ah, the blessed times when I get to forget my misery and unhappiness. Just a joy to be sure. Not always one I can talk about. Well in front of witnesses.

Guess that is enough said on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home