Sunday, June 24, 2007

NOW OR FORGET IT

Ah yes, there are the times of option when time is of the essence. You can't afford the luxury of long debates. It requires an immediate decision. One where you very life might hang in the balance.

But then at the same time, you might not even give a crap and are just blowing the whole thing out of proportion because you can. Yeah, that happens a lot where I come from and everywhere else for that matter too.

However, it is fun to at least play this little game of who is going to panic first. That is where there really isn't a winner. Just the survivor gets bragging rights.

I don't know, but part of me likes these moments. They are so special when you have a chance to embrace them with the right philosophy.

Which of course all depends on just how flexible the person is in terms of what they consider to be a good idea of a joke. That is really the key.

There are just some people who can't learn to smile in the right situation. You can't please them anyway.

And when you have a situation where you only have a short amount of time to deal with a problem then it makes things even more a pain. Like I don't appreciate that.

Which is part of the whole reason I have to think about looking at it as I do. I don't want time to debate it or argue over it, I need to do it now.

Course with me the decision always as long as it isn't my butt that gets chewed then great. That is the main concern.

And even if the now or never deals don't always have a good possibility with it, I still will go for it providing somebody else behind takes the risk. So I can stand there and be all brave and sure to go for it.

It all lasts right up till the never part kicks in. By then I'm off doing something else and whistling to myself in complete innocence like I have no idea what happened.

It really is the little things that makes life so special at times. And when you are like me, the more times you can do that without it causing grief the better.

The main key I think is to create the illusion of confidence. It always warms my soul when I can do that.

Course I get it a lot warmer when I hide it somewhere that those I've lied to don't have a chance to find out about it. That is the big key, never pay for your mistakes when somebody else is there to do it for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home