Tuesday, June 26, 2007

TELL ALL, BUT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Now is it really hard to understand how this is supposed to work? Basically it is where you have a need to explain some disaster or event, but not in a way that gives specifics.

That is because there is something to be gained from telling the story. Maybe you want to impress someone or something. In most cases for me that involves some young girl.

So naturally we do have the problem of not wanting to look like an idiot. So this calls for some very creative explanations.

You just can't avoid making sure that the facts end up being favorable. Unless you enjoy being made to look completely dumb and stupid.

Which I prefer to avoid. To do this I have to keep my mouth shut on any details that screams clown or brain dead.

Now critical to this whole process is making sure nobody that really knows the facts happens to have a chance to be present. Unless they plan on lying about the facts too.

That will depend on who it is. There are some people who understand this process there are some who do not.

This in part is an issue of knowing the person well. Time is good for that. You get to know who can be trusted to embrace this system and who you can't depend upon.

Then it is a matter of making sure you don't bother with the ones who end up doing other than helping in that regard. And the amazing thing is that there are so many of them at times.

Wish there wasn't, but it is funny how somebody just can't see the benefit it keeping secrets. Honestly, it is such a headache at times.

Another chore is being sure you take the time to sort out the ones who can be expected to take the hint from those that are beyond help. And that is most important if you expect to ever see things improve.

I know how much better it might be if say I just told the truth. But then I might have to give up on the chance to get lucky.

So far that has not been the option I care to consider. Yeah, I know my priorities suck, but what the heck, you got to have the right to look forward to some things.

I mean it isn't like I can depend upon life getting better. Not without help and even then it isn't guaranteed.

We just do what we can to keep smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home