Monday, June 18, 2007

DESTITUTE

Ah, now this is the pits. It is when you are broke. And nobody I know of likes that. Course there are ways of dealing with that problem.

Which for me starts with no longer being broke. But for that to happen you often have to end up making somebody else destitute.

Yeah, I know that is being selfish and frankly my question is so what? Yes, you read that right. I really want to know what is the big deal in thinking that way?

Okay, I realize being selfish is not regarded as a good thing. That is a given. But have you ever notice the ones that complain about it the most are often the ones who are destitute?

Gee you think that has something to do with it? I do. Oh I won't say they necessarily agree with that view, but it is the one I feel is true.

And I guess I say it because of the times I've seen people without suddenly become less than noble the moment they no longer are destitute. Somehow having gives them a whole new perspective on the charity thing.

Just stating what to me is obvious. If you can't handle it, well go write you won blog. So there.

Now admittedly I am not the great advocate of the truth. Nobody is going to accuse me of being like George Washington and saying I can not tell a lie.

I would gladly say it naturally, but it wouldn't be true. I would just say it to impress! I won't besmirch our first president by suggesting he might have had an occasion where his tongue got snarled on the facts either.

Course if it had been me the first thing I would do is plant the ax on some lame servant. Then even if they did find the stupid cherry tree chopped down, I could reply, "what ax?"

Anyway, back to this whole issue it seems to me that the choice is obvious, being poor sucks. So do what you can to stop being poor.

How hard is that to figure out? Apparently too hard for some. But then that is there problem.

As for me, well I'm going to work out the solution to solve my problem one way or another. The another part is always a tad focus on me first.

I just will lie about it in order to make a person feel a little better in the process. Not sure if it works, but at least I can I tried. Course that doesn't mean I actually spend time telling them that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home