Friday, June 01, 2007

DAYS OF SO-SO INFAMY

I get more of these that the regular infamy types. Those you really try to avoid. Not in terms of enjoying the days of real infamy.

It is one thing to you know to do something absolutely disgusting and downright awful, it is another to have anyone know about it. That is the down side of infamy. Getting caught never makes it wonderful.

I didn't say the act of infamy was something I found dissatisfying. Just actually getting caught.

See when you have to do things the way I do in order to accommodate all my lustful habits, infamy just sort of goes along with. Okay, I do get a little wore out when I end up shafting somebody who trusted me. But business is business.

And I mean heck, when I totally ruin somebody that way and then afterwards end up sleeping with his wife, yep I have a moment of regret. Never enough to you know change, but enough to think about it.

But I figure those moments will pass. That is one thing I've always enjoyed about such things, the conscience can be exhausted if you let it long enough.

True, it doesn't die easy. Sometimes it actually comes back to haunt you. That really is the heart part.

For you can be sitting there, so content and happy and enjoying some time you totally ripped off somebody and then the next thing you now, wham, you feel guilty. That is the part I hate the most.

Just have to love when you can avoid that crap. It really does make me so happy when I manage with shear will power and gallons of booze to stop feeling lousy over ripping a person off.

I do have to admit that there are times when I wish I had a way to profit more from such activities. You know, write a nice guidebook for want to be con men. Give the benefit of my years of experience.

And while I would like the money for the book sales, I wouldn't exactly love the competition. That would really not appeal to me.

So I must be content with those precious moments of having passed on some misery in a most ugly and evil way. Without benefit of taking credit.

But then who needs the fame, when you get all the joy of money and fun with those ladies who you lie to and get to make you believe that you care about them. Ah, those are the days of infamy that really I savor the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home