Thursday, March 15, 2007

YOU WANT IT, YOU AIN'T GOT IT

Oh yeah, that's the way it works you know. Build up the old anticipation then pull out the rug till the person is totally whipped emotionally.

That is the fun part. Taking some person who is down and lifting them up. As soon as they are feeling no pain, you hammer them. Ruin that dream and send them farther down the scale of depressed and worthless than they started.

Okay, I'm not playing the let's be brutal because I love it game. True, that is fun to play. Normally though I prefer to reserve those special moments for other situations.

Those are best when you have an occasion of dealing with a real pain in the butt red-tape bully. I'm talking about the bureaucratic thugs who thrive on bullying people with paperwork. They get off on it.

Them you just get a joy from abusing. It just feels so good. And let me tell you there is nothing more brutal to them than when you take away their power whether they had any to begin with or not.

But that's just foreplay of the ego for me. Outwitting the basic red-tape demons is my sacred duty. Besides they do interfere with my doing the same.

No, this posting is more about other situations. One's dealing with people who in my opinion deserve to feel crappy.

Basically, people who are a pain in the butt for a variety of reasons. And often they seem to relish in passing their misery on to others.

We're not talking about the bully breed to speak of. They are more direct and intentional in their plans to ruin your life.

These types of creatures are more then kind that serve as emotion leeches. Vampires of sighs sucking the life blood from your very soul. Hey, that is clever. I like it. Maybe I can weave it in somewhere when talking about the government in some speech.

In the meantime, I never can resist the chance to take such leeches and ruin their behavior. I see it as doing them a favor.

Yeah. See if I can manage in some small way to perhaps steer them towards seeing the light is a good thing.

That is the light in the local bar. The one they sit under to get polluted to help them forget they whined for fake reasons, got built up and then crushed so they really have a reason to whine.

And if the booze and lesson gets them to shut up and not do it again. I feel I did my job. Don't even ask for a raise either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home