Friday, March 09, 2007

SOCKS AND OTHER DRAWER GEMS

There is something to be said to devoting adequate time making sure your socks match. I'm sure I'm like most guys who are convinced the dryer has some sick need to eat socks. Not all socks mind you. Just one of a pair.

Enough so you end up with too many cases of having only one sock of a pair. Which you don't give any thought till you run out of pairs and then panic.

At that point naturally it is too late. The evil dryer has had its cruel victory. All you can do is sit back and do your best to find two socks that don't look stupid together so nobody will laugh and point when you put your feet up on a desk.

The whole time you smile, while secretly plotting to get revenge with the dryer. It is hard to figure what would make a dryer unhappy though. That is a problem.

Now for me I see this as a much greater problem that socks. It also applies to underwear and pajamas. Only we are so busy being preoccupied by the evil sock demon dryer we don't have time to worry about the ones messing with our other stuff.

Personally, I think this is a very diabolical plot by the evil forces who secretly masquerade as appliances. I can imagine that they love to sit around when we are gone and plot ways to make us crazy.

And of course we fall for it, just thinking they are stupid machines and not some plot by appliance wizards to suck out our souls by driving us crazy with aggravation. Then they add to our stress level and before you know it, we got all kinds of stress related ailments.

Which we need to take medicines for that they no doubt control. See, the plot thickens.
That is so clever, so brilliant. So utterly incredible.

And we are powerless to do a thing about it. So all we can do is spread the word. That is the important part.

With knowledge comes awareness and then a chance we can band together to end the menace. Ultimately unite in a common cause to rid ourselves of this evil scourge called drawer paranoia.

Yes, I'm ready to join the fight. I'm looking for those willing to help me bring and end this terrible sock plight that we face together. Now how many can I count on for support?

Um, I thought so. Yep, this isn't too surprising. Once again the evil dryer demons have managed their victory against the innocent souls of sock dependency. Whew, sure glad to be done with that posting. Man if I had to write it much longer I would have gotten a headache from the stupidity. The things I do for readers. Jeez, I know it is pathetic. Maybe I'll spend more time looking for my missing socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home