Tuesday, March 13, 2007

ALIVE AND GRIPING

This is always a fun place to be. Somewhere that the only person you see is about as fun to be with as constantly thinking about death. Oh yeah, that really makes my day.

Which is part of what really drives me nuts. I have a hard time appreciating the value in not enjoying life. You got an alternative that would work better?

I mean a realistic one not some idea of running of to a commune filled with naked ladies. Darn that is my idea isn't it?

Well, I wouldn't object to sharing of course. Providing there was a budget created so that there was an adequate balance of attention for all parties. I would naturally be the one to draft the budget you understand. I do have so much great experience with such things.

And I would probably form a committee to be sure that I made everything as far as possible. Yeah, I could handle that.

Then when I was done, I would naturally counsel each lovely lady in the commune privately to be sure she fully understood how things were expected to work. I think that would be the good thing to do.

Yeah, I'm a servant of the public. A man of the people. Okay so my vested interest is primarily with the people of a female persuasion, but heck we do have to specialize.

Now you see, that is probably a good demonstration of what I am talking about. Here I am talking about a dream escape and still figuring a way to smile without griping.

What is a better way to give a good example of my posting? Now all I have to do is figure out how in the world I find this commune. And then how I get there and then figure out how I get there while still being able to keep my job as Mayor.

I know I could get a law passed to declare some place a sacred historical site that must be operated by a religious group. Hmmm, it might work. What am I saying, of course it will work. Heck, I've gotten all kinds of lame crap pushed through the council.

Now I wonder what would be the best place to choose to claim under the law of imminent domain? Ah, that's it. Got the perfect place. Nice an big, lots of room. Would work great for this deal.

I'm sure I can get the council to play ball. Might have to bribe a few people to let us make the deal work, but done that before.

Plus, I'm sure people will be reasonable. After all not everyone gets sick in our city at one time. So one less hospital shouldn't be a big deal.

You just got to have a vision and a smile at times. A good lie never hurts either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home