Sunday, March 04, 2007

TRUE BLUE

Yep, that's what being faithful and loyal can do for you at times. A real reward for doing the right thing. Aren't I so encouraging?

Well, I'm sorry to burst any bubbles of people who think life is only sunshine, but hey what can I say, you can dance or pretend to dance, but the music keeps playing on. So for some they dance, me I just sneak off and hope to get lucky in the closet. Er, sort of .

I guess right now, I'm just in one of those, "Life sucks when you aren't having fun."
I just keep telling myself that you ought to get a reward for being faithful.

Which I might actually see happen if I managed to stay faithful that much. I guess I'm kind of stuck in that regard.

See I keep telling myself that there is no reward, so it cuts back on my motivation. What I want is the reward first then I'll think more about being faithful all the time.

Only there is some unwritten rule I guess that prevents that option. You just don't get to choose in that regard.

So the way I figure it most people really end up in that same boat. Faithfulness feels less guilty than being unfaithful.

It just is so darn boring. And I'm sorry that is just the way I see it. Why can't faithful be fun for a change.

See somehow they need to fix that problem. We need to make it more attractive. Spice it up a bit. That way we would all enjoy it more.

But it never happens. At least so far. If there is a store somewhere that is giving out rewards for faithfulness and I missed it I would love the address.

Now true, it might take me some time to actually earn enough credits to collect a reward, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. And if they had a list of the rewards it would be even better.

Personally, I could settle for a nice photo of some young attractive ladies who would be willing to show me their gratitude for me being faithful. Now would that complicate things?

See that is the problem. You can get those kinds of rewards for faithfulness. I mean they would end up canceling out the faithfulness.

Gets to complicated for me. I'll just settle for not worrying about that option. I'm just going to take care of it my way. Oh, I'll still look for that reward option. Like so many other things that never happen. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home