Friday, March 02, 2007

HUGGING IT FOR THE LOVE

There are a lot of things one might to want to hug. A teddy bear, a family member, some cute baby or little fuzzy animal. They all can make you tingle.

But you know speaking for myself there are some things I crave to hug more that others. After all isn't hugging about a form of affection?

That is my view of it. So the way I figure hugging is a way of expressing what we really care about. Seems reasonable to me.

What bothers me is that they only seem to reserve hugging for things related to what has feeling. Like hugging your spouse or granny. Those are okay, but I got a feeling there are a whole lot of things we would enjoy hugging if nobody thought it was weird or wrong.

So if you hug your granny you're cool. You hug a bag of money and your are a creep. Is that fair?

I mean isn't the important thing that you have passion? Come on, tell me you've never had the slightest impulse to get all hot over a wad of cash. Well, maybe not quite the way one would over hugging some gorgeous member of the opposite sex who is ready and willing, but it can make you tingle.

Which is what I wish to complain about. I see too many people who just are miserable all the time.

And in my usual practical and lustful approach to life, I figure the problem they just don't do enough hugging. The kind that is in balance with what they really love.

Come on folks and tell me you haven't thought about it? I know you are probably looking around to make sure nobody is looking before you nod.

Now there doesn't that feel better? Okay, I'll just let it be our little secret. Wink, wink. That's okay, Uncle Rash can keep a secret.

Providing nobody hands me a bag of cash to hold you understand. Then I sort of get all mushy inside and just melt in terms of remembering promised.

But aside of that little distraction I can almost certainly promise to a reasonable degree that I will most of the time be counted upon to watch your back. Unless I'm say bending over to pick up a penny.

However, I will be thinking of watching your back. At least you can count on my loyalty right up to the point I get distracted.

Hey, you got to admit that is more than you can get from some. And I can be bribe to lie to you if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home