Thursday, January 04, 2007

BEND OVER AND TAKE IT LIKE A WIMP

Come on and do me proud. Have the guts for once to admit you have no guts. Yeah, be macho with a plain honest confession of wimpdom. You heard me right, just take off that shirt and boldly show off you lack of spine.

And if you give it a shot, I might even join you. That's because even though nobody likes admitting it, we are all wimps to some degree.

Which is why being gutless is hated so much. Because deep down we all will bend over and give into some fear.

I know it hardly sounds encouraging. But is lying about it any better? Not from my point of view.

What the other extreme leads to is other complications. Like say having some huge giant of a athlete that faints at the sight of needles. Hardly something you stand up and cheer about.

Now that I've managed to depress let me also say the opposite is true. Even the worst wimp in the world can still find a moment of courage. Yes, I've seen it happen.

Which is why you just can not presume anything about people in terms of them never changing. People who make that mistake often pay the price later in ways they never expected.

It is called being stupid in a worst way. Because you thought you were too smart and your ego got in the way of your reason.

So you end up being bent over and taking it from somebody you assumed was a wimp. Only to find out they are a wimp, but not quite as impotent as you thought.

Those are the moments of aggression that bullies never imagine. They live in hopes to avoid them, but like I said even wimps can have a moment of courage in the right situation.

That is why I say, when you are in one of your wimp moods, just smile and bend over and take it like a good wimp. Smile and keep dreaming of the day when things will be different.

I can't promise when it will happen, I'm just suggesting it can. And that fellow wimps is a rainbow worth waiting for.

I just hope rambling on this encourage a few folks If I did that then I earned my wimp points for a week. As a politician I have to earn a certain number every week in order to feel good about the times I act like a complete jerk. Good thing I never bother to keep score though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home