Saturday, December 30, 2006

PICKING AND SINNING

Yep, I'm doing this as a rip off of the Hee-haw picking and grinning part. I thought the picking and sinning was probably more appropriate.

It just seems like there is always a lot of picking going on and mainly about sinning of some kind. Why? Well, I guess it is because you know people enjoy seeing the sinning stuff as bad.

Now I'm not really talking so much in the realm of the religious kind of sin. I guess most people might not presume there was a different kind, but there is. It is the sinning that I consider down right normal and perverted. It is the perverted part that to me makes it normal.

Anyway, people get on this bandwagon about how we have to you know purge the world of things like crime and all its various expressions. That is all fine and good if people actually did stop there doing the same thing in other ways. Which is part of my point. Why do we bother to make an issue of what flaw in human character then turn around and do a different one as if that is better.

I'm speaking of the basic nature of humanity to be very comfortable with contradictions in life. Such as, for example, someone who say drives a big gas guzzling limo to a meeting to discuss saving the environment. Now that might seem like an unfair example perhaps, but let me tell you something it is fair to common a problem in my opinion.

So I think we need a real dose of reality in these situations. Let's simplify this whole process. We don't need to have any of this silly campaigning against all the basic aspects of human nature.

Can't we get along with life and stop this foolishness? It would be a good thing for all of us if you ask me. Just a bit of sanity to replace the stupidity that prevails now.

Admittedly that kind of honesty would be something less than comfortable for some people. They have such a hard time embracing the fact that we are all a bunch of scum sucking pigs.

But then, you know, is it really better for us to parade around in our denial masks, having parties where we pretend we are really good hearted souls? Is that really a good thing?

Some people think so. I'm not personally part of that group, but some people think it is a good way to approach a very common problem.

As a result instead of us truly maturing as a human race, we continue to stumble. Real corruption doesn't take over because it is incompetent. Not because it doesn't want to.

I say let's give it a push. Come in let's sit down and embrace our lives for the joke they are. Then we can all smile and play a much better game of charades than the nonsense we currently try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home