Monday, November 20, 2006

MISTAKEN CRUMB AND PEE

Okay, I admit the title of this posting is weird. But then a lot of things in life are weird. At least to me. So why can't I have the joy of doing the same with a posting?

However, for the sake of those born with no personality or sense of humor let me clarify for what it is worth. We all know what crumbs are. They are the pieces of something baked that are leftover for one reason or another. As for pee, well do I really need to explain that one? It is one you when your kidneys are full and decide to let you know it.

How do they fit together? A bit of a stretch perhaps, but it seems like too many times we end up struggling for crumbs in life and that never makes anyone happy. It does take away to small degrees from our dreams perhaps.

I say that because I imagine most of us have our own ideas of what we deserve out of life. Which probably includes a real big hunk of the dream pie. But then we end up with some crumb and that gets us pissed, which is a different form of peeing I suppose, but I count it for this posting.

Now a mistaken crumb and pee then to me is about when you thought something was going to be a big slice of dream pie and you get all excited, but later find out it is just another crumb. That is a extra dose of being pissed.

What can you do about it? That might be the central question. And the answer is, beats me? That's right, I haven't got a clue.

If I did I wouldn't be small city Mayor writing a stupid blog for free. So I'm not going to offer up some kind of suggestion I can accomplish myself.

What do I bother putting it into a blog for then? Easy, because I can. And that folks is my idea of making sure at least we can smile about the crumbs.

Come on and live a little. Just because you get some crumbs is no reason you have to treat them like crumbs. Figure a few ways to spread some lies and before you know it you won't be so pissed.

I know that might seem like a stupid suggestion. I'm sure you would prefer if I had a formula I could give you in order to get more than crumbs.

If you are looking for miracle cures for poverty you can always sign up for one of those courses offered by some guy you never heard of who will charge you big bucks to tell you how he got rich. But then you'll never probably be able to prove he is rich. Just take his word for it while he takes your money.

However, if that works for you, then go for it. I imagine you'll still end up with crumbs and even more pissed. Personally, I think my way is cheaper and more fun. At least if you are going to be broke you might as well have a chance to feel good about it if you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home