Monday, October 09, 2006

FOR FUN AND PROFIT

I call this a definite plus when you can make money and enjoy the process at the same time. It can definitely be a challenge to earn that money and do so in a way that makes you smile about the work part too.

Oh the idea of making money does give me a reason to smile. But the manner I have to use in order to get the buck is the part that isn't always fun.

It is when I do so from say conning somebody out of money. Now that is truly satisfying since it is both creative and rewarding. So that is definitely fun.

What isn't fun is the brown nosing part of my job. God does that suck at times. Really makes me have to puke.

So when I have to lie in a way to tell some middle age women with the figure of a egg and face of a gorilla that she looks beautiful that isn't fun. But I do it in order to be sure that I get whatever I need.

Now lying to get something I want to somebody I want to lie to is a different story. Like telling some poor lonely housewife she is the first woman I've felt drawn to in ages is a lie I don't mind telling. Providing it ends up with her showing her appreciation in a way that I consider fun.

I appreciate how some people might look at my approach questionably. Heck, let's be practical here, I'm sure there are people who would regard me as a despicable being without any redeeming qualities.

To which I simply shrug my shoulders. Which is of course the only thing I can do since I have no plans on changing my approach.

In fact I can even imagine why I would need to. After all, what I say is not unique. There are plenty of people I know with the same approach. They just don't bother to actually spend the time telling others what they truly think.

Sad it is I guess that I must be on the vanguard of confession about the inner workings of reality with the con job set. But alas I guess it is a duty I accept willingly without need to complain.

So we shall move ahead and I shall always savor the time needed to be sure I share with all those involved the information needed to grasp the pure facts whether they favorable or unfavorable. It is just a matter of what we do with the details.

In my case what I do is use them for planning my next move. Which keeps the fun in the profit. Others can worry about the morals issue. That isn't the fun part I can to worry about in any way. Ah it is sad to have to battle the flow of expectation and do it with a smile, but I manage in my own way and if I'm lucky some profit too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home