Saturday, August 26, 2006

CAUGHT IN THE ACT

There are times this can be a good thing. Such as if you say were observed saving a bus load of orphans who were in an accident. Then comes the pictures, hero accolades, etc..

On other occasions it isn't a good thing. Like if you happen to be a fish. Being caught is other than a blessing.

I imagine the most common use of the term would be in the way of caught in the act. As in someone found you doing something that you were supposed to be doing. This is definitely not a blessing.

As a politician the concept of caught is definitely an area of concern. And you can be sure that it almost never is a reason to smile.

I wish it was otherwise, but it isn't. So I live with that reality whenever I plan or plot my next move.

It does make life interesting at times I guess. For it adds a certain zest of ramifications to my thoughts.

And since the potential for disaster is so great, I just feel so thrilled to have the adrenaline rush from knowing each decision I make is more than a casual choice. Not everyone can claim that, but I can.

I do bring this up for it does have relevance to others. That is in terms I suppose of knowing the joy that comes from seeing how many ignore the reality. They don't bother to give as much credence to the risks of life as I like to call them.

Which naturally when they discount or fail to adjust for all the joys then I savor the fabulous joy of seeing them act extra shocked when they do get caught. I wish I could say I feel sorry for them, but normally I'm not. Instead I'm prone to wait till I am alone and jump up and down with joy. Yeah, it sucks, but it works for me.

Basically life trudges along in that regard. We just don't seem to savor the reality of how life carries the risk when we do things that are other than ordinary.

And so many people are amazing in their assumption they will never suffer any consequences to their actions. Ah it is such a joy. Because I really love seeing those times when somebody crosses over so to speak from the so-called life of decency to some other level. They never even appreciate when it happens normally.

So I sit back as they rationalize their behavior and fall farther into the abyss of indulgence. All the time thinking nothing bad will happen.

Then judgment day comes and brother are they hopelessly stunned. As for me, well I just enjoy the irony of it all when a supposed good person ends up being as depraved as I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home