Monday, April 10, 2006

FUN ON THE RUN

This is NOT jogging. I have I think voiced my opinion enough on the issue of exercise that I would hope that any reader might know that already. The question then might be then what IS my idea of fun on the run.

Basically it is for me the stuff you can do to be entertaining when you are busy or rushed. I mean life is hectic that is for sure, but I personally don’t like to let that diminish my options for pleasure.

Admittedly there are certain limitations with which one has to cope. Such as being smart enough to not drink and drive. Beyond the legal complications I personally find it less than satisfying. I always have trouble for example getting that fake pop label to stay on a beer can. Plus there is the problem of drinking out of a thermos and looking cool even it filled with liquor.

I pretty much had to abandon my options since none of them end up being very realistic. Outside of that though, there are other ways to enjoy life.

One of my favorite is the “what if” game. That is where you ask some truly crazy question to stimulate a day dream or fantasy to get your mind off something crappy you are going to get stuck doing.

In this case for example the, “what if,” game I enjoy playing while driving is one of wondering “what if” nudity was mandatory while driving? I know that sound bizarre. Call it being silly, but I take it from the scenario of the cops deciding to make sure no one has any concealed weapons while driving. So the only way to do that is to require none of us wears any clothes while driving.

While my mind immediately is draw to the salacious aspects of imagining cars full of young gorgeous women driving around in convertibles, I do also end up pondering where would you hold your driver’s license? Plus what if it was winter and your heater was busted? Brrr!

It might make trips to the DMV more interesting. Although, I’m not sure if such distractions wouldn’t lead to an increase of accidents.

Still, thinking of all those little options does provide a small modicum of joy and fun while driving. I will confess that the perverted side of my mind does contemplate certain erotic version of what if? Those I can’t afford to include in this posting unfortunately.

It might improve the visits to my blog, but somehow I just can’t bring myself to let that lion out of its cage. Call it being silly, but for me as long as you don’t advertise you sick compulsions to the world you can still hold you head up high in places like the grocery store where you run into normal or decent people. I like to pretend once and a while that my sick perversions aren’t really as bad as they are. No sense spoiling the illusion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home