Monday, March 27, 2006

PLUG IT OR DYE IT

Well on a practical level I suppose this might best apply to a flat tire you plug to fix. No you don’t have the choice of dying it. I guess you could dye a tire, but who the heck would want to?

What has dying got to do with any of that? Exactly my question too. Only I’m going to take a detour here of a philosophical nature. The dying part I’m talking about is the truth.

Flat tires are those little pains in the butt that end up costing money and time to get fixed. But it is hardly glamorous as a chore is it?

I’m not saying it is a stupid thing or a bad thing. What I am talking about is the silly need in my thinking when we have a flat in terms of our life’s car (work with me here, I’m bored and trying to do the best I can okay) and need some “dye” of motivation.

Yeah I know that seems like kind of silly stretch. But hey if a politician can’t stretch the truth who can? After all it you want just the same old truth, no big deal. You can find that anywhere. But if you want crap turned into something else, it takes a politician. That is perhaps what I’m driving at. You got to “plug in those facts at times” and if it doesn’t work then you use some nice dye of whatever to make it look the way it should look. A great option to me, whether it works for you. And just remember you heard it first here!

Now whether you want to remember it is a different story. I’m satisfied and since it is my blog that is all that counts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home