Tuesday, December 27, 2005

THE TIES THAT WHINE

Ah I couldn’t resist enjoying this play on words in terms of that old religious phrase about bless be the ties the bind. Now the bible thumpers can talk about those ties being a blessing. I don’t want to mock them, but honestly it sure seems like those ties sometimes aren’t ones they necessarily enjoy. At least they sure seem to have more than their share of disagreement.

For myself the simple approach and more gratifying is dealing with the ties that whine. I’m speaking of when we pull together because we are all pissed off at the same thing. You can talk all you want about how much love is great. But let me tell you from where I’m standing nothing creates a more powerful bond that a desire for revenge. And if you can find an alley, now that’s pure magic.

Hey think what you want. However I know that people thrive on being able to be a hero. And what better way to accomplish it than in a group where you don’t have to worry about risking your own behind without somebody else helping out. There’s just a greater chance for courage when you know you aren’t alone in that sense. I find that from my view as your basic weak-kneed spineless jelly fish of a scum-sucking pig of a politician to a be pure joy. I can feel courage right up to the point of sacrificing every drop of another person’s blood. Now that, as they say, is ENTERTAINMENT!

This might seem trivial to those of you out there who are honest or have values, but for a person like me who must win by feasting off another’s misery, er, darn I keep meaning to delete. I jot down notes for these postings on correspondence I get from people. And I just never get around to scratching those words off. Oh well, at least the person who wrote them found somebody else to hate more than me. After all I’m not the only liar and crook on the planet.

In any case I think I’ve tried to find the gold in the middle of the dross that exists in terms of alliances and relationship. I’m sure you’ve all heard of strange bedfellows as it applies to some relationships. Let me tell you I’ve sure had a few strange ones. Why there was this one when this one woman and I went to a motel and she brought these whips and, um, never mind.

Basically, I’m celebrating here. I’m paying tribute to the glorious and fruitful joy of harmony among the thorns of discontent. What majesty. What mystery. What a wonderful crock of bull!

It sure does sound impressive though. Still I have no delusions. Today’s ally can be tomorrow’s mortal enemy. So the one thing I do is to try and never presume I can depend upon somebody driven by hate to still feel the same later when he’s not pissed off.

I just try and keep the party going as long as possible. And if he happens to have a great looker of a wife, then I want him to stay at the party as long as I can so his wife I can, er darn. That is one tie I’ll just have to keep from giving details about in a PG blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home