Wednesday, April 08, 2009

BAFFLED

Yep, you know this is my joy. Always love when I have the chance to leave them confused in a good way.

Really nothing makes the world better than to add a little mystery to life. Just give that hint of oddity.

Life is so dull otherwise. And then you know too many people make it more that way. So we need this joy.

And even if it is all fake you have to love it. Well true you don’t have to, but it does help.

Now some will naturally see this as a joke. They will get all upset if things don’t make sense.

They are the ones you have to work harder on not boring. Because well they are bored to start with.

And the big risk is not to let them infect you. I have seen it and let me tell you that is not a pretty sight.

I have to work very hard to make this other than a chance for me to end up dull. Trust me that is a big concern.

I face that risk in life. And really does concern me. Oh yeah I don’t need that to be hanging over my head.

When you live where monotony is like some kind of religion this is a big concern. Yeah I don’t need to join that group.

Too much danger in it. Just prefer to like stay where I can keep from such dangers. And it is hard.

What can I do when in my town dull is almost a religion. Discount nights at the buffet are considered as entertainment.

Oh we do have clubs too. But most are well really yawners. Nothing you can really call thrilling.

Not that I have anything against things like stamp collecting or nature walks. That is fine, but don’t think I’m thrilled either.

Well that goodness I am able to avoid the perils of such things. I just find ways to confuse so I don’t end up in trouble.

Even works enough I don’t have to lie about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home