Tuesday, April 07, 2009

MOIST

Well with the right object this is good. Not very good for money. Paper that is soggy just won’t work too well.

But the idea works well in other areas. Now if you are dealing with somebody who is dry and has a cold heart this can help.

A little water on their life may get results. Only be sure you aren’t the one that is paying for it.

Well that is my philosophy. Yep I love to add moisture to people, but they really need to be thirsty.

Somebody who just went swimming isn’t going to need that help. He will be looking for a towel.

Oh you might get him to accept a wet one. But more likely he will want a dry one. So you give it to him.

Now I have tried to apply this to people who I call half baked. They got brains that don’t work right.

Honestly there are a lot of them out there. A great many. More than you could ever imagine.

And I sure do like to make that work. And when I do I am so happy. Well providing it will do what I want.

Which is to be able to get them to all do what I want. And that takes time. Just wish it didn’t.

Oh well that is the part of life that is so exciting. Well to some degrees. Maybe not all the ways we like.

But that is okay, I do find plenty of times when this will really a benefit. And that is when I get what I want.

Really is the part that matters. Well does to me. And let me tell you that will be the priority not all well admit.

So I prefer to make it work. And I do. Just for me. All those moist deals that really get what I want.

Which is to have myself swimming in the joy of my success. Lots of green paper to line my pool.

It is to dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home