Sunday, April 05, 2009

TOOLS

Now the term tools can apply to many things other than the usual things such as hammers and screwdrivers. It is anything you use to build whatever.

As I politician my voice is a tool. I use it to build dreams and hopes. To erect visions where people are inclined to see only despair.

I didn’t say what I built was true. That is a whole different issue. And the good thing for me is that there is no building inspector.

This is the part you can be sure I truly feel the most grateful to have in my system. I don’t even need my plans approved.

All I have to do is be sure that the person I hammer my ideas on is willing to accept I know what I’m talking about. That is the tricky part.

Well the good thing is with all the practice I’ve had this is easy. Yeah these days I even have nice prefab section of promises.

Just have to dig out those blue prints and even show off my references. Course the reference list has to be updated.

Generally you know what happens is that the person ends up after a few months with the building being condemned. Yep that sucks.

But what can I say? I mean I know it sucks. However the problem is that so many would be homeless without it.

Okay that might sound a bit extreme, but you know it really is true. I hate to paint it that way, but realtors of the mind keep the best land for themselves.

So what I do is to be sure that I take time to give everyone a reason to think they can homestead life. Have some shack on the land.

And that is what some will always love the option as long as they can find a piece of rock that they like. And that is my goal to make them like the right kind.

Now the problem is that not everyone will accept what I like. So that is when I need the tools.

So now I am moving on to help all those poor unfortunate souls who yet to find what they need in terms of real estate. Which is what I tell them.

Flash that saw and they will be yours forever. And that will be the part that really counts. At least when I can make it work.

Which is when it all sells for the tools I have. Even if they are just in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home