Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THE PROS

Oh yeah now this is great. When you are dealing with somebody and they are truly pros at something.

Wish that meant it was something that always ended with good options. Wish I could say it was always a blessing.

In order to be a blessing it has to be a realistic choice. Meaning the person has to be smart and skilled.

However being paid to do something and being good at it are not the same thing. Learned that the hard way.

Nor does it mean being paid to do something means the person actually is going to help with your problem. Nor will their advice be correct.

But they will get paid. Because otherwise they won’t even try. So you hope if you pay them you get some help.

Really doesn’t take much to be an pro. All you need is a business. You might have just opened the door, but no problem.

Speaking for myself I don’t mind the pro system. I just hate the times it is bogus. Yeah those suck.

Course the times this applies to politics is very special to me. I mean no only do you get paid, but you get voted in to be paid.

Now the big problem is not with the ones who aren’t professional. It is with the ones who can’t lie about it.

Those are the ones who cause the most problems. They are just such novices. And they mess it up for the rest of us.

Now the thing is that with local politics it does work better. I don’t have much competition.

And I’ve had plenty of practice. So that makes me happy. Really so glad when I can show them I am able to function.

This is the part that matters the most. Those little cherished moments when you get to influence in a good way.

Well good for me. As for the poor people who don’t know for sure, well they will learn. At least eventually.

What they learn is the part that remains to be decided. In a good way if I’m lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home