Sunday, March 29, 2009

WASTEFUL

Well now this is naturally a matter of opinion. Only problem is that the ones who decide the waste are never sane.

Really you can count on them to never act reasonable or the least be logical. Yeah it sucks.

Which results in total lunacy on this subject. I mean the kind that you end up banging your head against the wall.

And who really needs that? I know I don’t. And sure would appreciate if they would get their act together.

Naturally I have to work with too many of these types. They ones who write the governmental rules.

Oh they try to make it all seem okay. But then it isn’t. And you can be sure that will not help.

Course as a Mayor I get it from city hall and then also from the state and feds. Yep I get to really have fun.

Sure is nice when it doesn’t end with frustration. Oh let me tell you if I can pass it on I sure do.

Which is all the way to truly find a reason to be so happy about it. Just being able to get a little relief so helps.

Where it becomes a problem is when you have to deal with people who love this process. The really enjoy it.

Course such people are really sad. And I try to remember they really have no life. So this is all they have.

Still doesn’t mean it applies to me. I do have a life. And prefer to keep it that way. Which would be extra fun.

However life doesn’t work that way. You don’t get those choices. Instead you have to tolerate the nuts.

And you know that I can be guaranteed that the people in this category will always be ones who can cause the most trouble. Do I feel so blessed.

Well I don’t naturally. But sure sounds so much fun to say. Yeah, got to enjoy it that is for sure.
And that is the part I will just try to smile about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home