Monday, April 06, 2009

TENDER

Well lots of words come to people’s mind when you say tender. Generally something soft and gentle.

And that is a good option if you are talking something like pets or the way you want to be treated by certain people. Course tender is also the way I want my voters.

I want them to have brains that are very easy to control. Not the type who ask to many questions.

I want them to be so easy and calm about my leadership they don’t get hard at all. Sure makes a different.

Oh maybe not to some. But sure does to me. I mean really it is something that just makes life work better.

Now the problem is that reality is not cooperative. There are just too many who do not want to make this a choice.

So that means you have to lie to them. More than usual. Not just your ordinary lies you have to make them believable.

Sure can be such a pain. I mean that is a lot of extra work in order to get votes. That sure not my joy.

About the only part that I really enjoy is when I can do this with a speech. Those really help.

You can be all emotional and wave the flag. Use all those words that inspire and people will get excited.

This is call putting on a show. And I love it. Nothing is more fun than making people think you care.

Get this in the arena of possible patriotism and it is magic. That will really get them all thrilled and happy.

Course the hard part is after all that hand shaking to be invisible. Always in some meeting.

Do that and then you can make sure you send out form letters later. The type that express regrets.

And then people can be so happy thinking you actually did them some good. And maybe not find out it was just a tenderizer.
Course you have to hope that they never find out about that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home