Saturday, March 14, 2009

EXACTLY

To the point, precise and totally correct. Yep, sure would love that. Could be quite the joy.

Only problem is that can be so hard for a guy like me to deal in exactly. Because vague is so important to me.

Now the big deal is you need to take time to preserve this aspect. Yep, I need those freedoms.

Only problem is getting others to appreciate it. Some think exactly is so essential. And I can appreciate it.

So I just have to work so hard to be sure that some won’t panic when they ask for facts. Now that is a challenge.

And that is the joy of statistics. Yeah I really love when I can dazzle with numbers and k
know they are phony.

And to make them seem accurate is the best. Important to always not have it in writing. Unless you have them printed.

The nice thing is when you can pick statistics nobody would have a way to check. Just make them about something nobody would remotely know.

Then you can be so happy. Because they will always willing to think you are helping them.

And let me tell you when it is al done and they are totally confused they will be so happy and not know it. Which is the best part.

At least right up to the point they find out it was all an fake. Yeah that will be the joy. Only if it last till you don’t see them.

But that depends on how well you can weave those numbers. Got to have that right tone in your voice.

Plus look so confident. Yeah that is the other issue. Confidence is the part that will sell so much.

And it will so wonderful when it works. I mean that is the part that gives me the most joy.

But then you have to be able to like work this for the per centages. And when it doesn’t work out you fake it.

With some special extra numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home