Thursday, March 05, 2009

SUNSHINE

Have you ever appreciate how the sun is a bad thing? It really is. I mean you see that sun out there and all the light and get ideas.

Not the good kind either. Well not for employers. People see a nice clear day and they want to go outside.

They don’t concentrate on their jobs and get to downright brain fried. All because they end up with this illusion.

Essentially the kind that leads them to actually want freedom. And that is a bad thing. For they end up being rebellious.

Now that is why I don’t like windows for my employees. Heck I have even taken times to be sure they think it is going to rain.

Had a good deal worked out with the local radio station. Got them to broadcast stormy weather forecast.

But then the news person got a job working in a park and the replacement insisted upon telling the truth. We never did get along.

I even tried this deal of taping some weather reports and making sure they got added to the radio. I made use I inserted them into the cd player.

Even had the remote control unit set up so I could play them. Yeah thought it was such a great idea.

Might have worked on it to get it perfected. Only people just wouldn’t believe a blizzard in July.

Well not for two weeks in a row. One that will thaw by five pm. Was tricky selling that one.

Now almost succeeded though. On that part I will confess. Still was fun to try. Did help with the productivity for a while.

But then things got tricky and they started asking to many questions. Was working to for a while.

Adjusting the A/C also helped. And treating people for frostbite added to the scam. But just wasn’t enough.

Oh well it is to dream. And for a while I really enjoyed it. But then they did looked out a window.

Then it was curtains time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home