Friday, March 13, 2009

CANDY

Nothing can get to you more thrilled than a nice doze of sugar. And when it comes in an extra tasty form even better.

Which is the good part about candy. It can take so many different forms. And really doesn’t even have to be regular sugar.

See that is the part that matters. Well it does to me. I mean I don’t limit myself to the usual forms.

I know plenty who do that. They fail to see life as a candy store. Yeah lots of options out there.

And I know I never stop looking for new options. Always a thrill when I find enough of them.

The best ones are the type you find that nobody else has already messed up. See once you have enough people who know about it then it is ruined.

So always smart to keep those candy wrappers hidden. And don’t reek of chocolate breath around others.

Just a little helpful hint from your Uncle Rash. Going to have to put all these somewhere I guess.

Save them up for a special day. Yep, put them all in a nice box of mental chocolates. Yep now that is a good thing.

Now the nice thing is when you can take the concept of sugar into the realm of non calorie choices. That is truly great.

So what we are talking here are treats. Things we don’t need, but sure do crave. And making sure you get it regardless.

Because it is the part of life that really does mean so much. When you get done putting up with all the craziness and nice treat tastes so good.

Yeah you just love that time you can sink your teeth into what helps you forget all the other junk in life. Which is a plus.

Now the problem is we all crave different things. And to that degree I like to play the candy man.

Yep, love making people happy. Have nice little selection of goodies. Most are even legal.

Well the other ones naturally I sell with wire checks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home