Friday, March 06, 2009

ILLEGAL

Now this is really a matter of opinion in my view. Not a reality at all. Oh we have laws, but so often they are for show.

I mean the police have to have some thing to do in order to justify their budgets. Don’t get me wrong, they are important.

But can you imagine what would happen tomorrow if we happen to in any way to suddenly end up with honesty? Or worse no more greed.

Some might think this would be wonderful. But do they really understand what they are suggesting?

I mean we would put the military out of business. Now that is truly something that would not be a good choice.

What would we do with all those weapons? I mean could hardly eat them. And so we have to like figure a good use for tanks and air craft carriers.

Not to mention finding jobs for all those people who have been working so hard learning new ways to kill. Sort of difficult.

This is something we need to really consider. Providing we ever actually reached such a point.

Doesn’t seem very likely at this point. But still would create certain problems. Then end of crime would increase unemployment.

So we would need some project to work on. Yeah, a regular activity that all these extra labor could work on.

Now my view would be to focus on things that we really need. Such as devoting more time to pleasure.

Seems easy enough from my view. Take all those reformed criminals and let them be tour guides.

Well in addition we could start more amusement parks. Can’t have enough of them. Even more sports.

I’m sure we could come up with a few options. Could even have the condemned involved in some interesting options

Yep I like that idea. Just a joy to contemplate what can come out of it. So you get to image the options.

Well I can dream at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home