Wednesday, March 04, 2009

TERRIFIC

Oh yeah who doesn’t want this? I know I love it. And the more times I can find it the better.

But then it does get complicated since you have problems you know with finding those who can make this happen. And without lying about it.

This is the challenging part. Making sure you are not dealing with some nut who has no idea about truth.

And there sure are plenty of them out there. Very scary. Because so many thing they are right.

So you have to find a balance. People you can believe that will tell the truth. And have a realistic take on terrific.

And where I live this is never an easy thing. Because terrific gets dull when it is in a place where boring works.

But then I guess I would have to be happy with their idea of fun. Yeah that is one thing I have to live with.

Now it is okay I guess, I mean discount pizza isn’t bad. I don’t mind it is one form of outlet in a dull world.

And that would be regardless of the fact that I don’t quite find it thrilling that way. Yeah I like my fantastic less bland.

I want some seasoning on mine. Plenty of the good stuff. Spices to make it all so darn thrilling.

Yep that will make it so much fun. Well at least it should be. But then it is the joy of life guess to some.

So the challenge here is to find my kind of terrific where others don’t want to look. That can be challenging.

Yep, that is the part that will always be necessary for me to deal with it and not in a way that gives joy. Well not my idea at least.

And that will always be a challenge. But I’m willing to try. Can’t always enjoy it my way.

Still is nice to try. And that is the fun of life. Making all these dreams happen. Yep, sure is nice.
And even better when I don’t have to fake it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home