Monday, March 09, 2009

COSTUMES

Now some might treat costumes as only for holidays. Nice idea, but really we wear them all the time.

Just a question of the type. And if you enjoy them. Not much fun if you don’t. Nope that is never a joy.

But that is up to the person. I myself love to treat it as a joy. Always find some way to make it a fun event.

Now that means treating fashion as one big charade. This is always the best part. When you can pretend.

I like to see it as armor. To view myself as a knight. One who maybe doesn’t ride a horse, but has nice car.

And personally though I might be deficient in the chivalry department, I do manage to help a damsel in distress. And always willing to help.

Such a thrill it is to savor such moment and look for a chance to help anyway I can. And some really appreciate it.

True the kings of their castle don’t say thanks. They can be very less than appreciative at times.

Just no way of pleasing everyone. Sometimes you can even please a few. Still have to try and I do.

Now it is nice when it gets good results. Yeah that is the part I always will love. A chance to make it all better.

Better is such a fun word. Yep one you can truly treasure such times. Really is so much for bringing smiles.

Now beyond that is the joy of when you can put on other costumes. Yeah the kind you get to from parties.

Only you don’t call them parties. You call them work. But not everyone sees work as a party.

I can appreciate that. But I do and try to keep it that way. Only you can not do it all the time.

So you fake it. Have those special dress up days. Where people dress like whatever. And have a good time.

Well hope to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home